ALTOONA SCHOOL DISTRICT PARKING AND TRAFFIC RULES PERTAINING TO EMPLOYEES
1. Parking permits must be displayed at all times on the rearview mirror of all automobiles. Staff vehicles in the parking lot without an Altoona School District Parking Permit may be ticketed.
2. A parking spot is not guaranteed.
3. The plates and make of the model must be reported to the high school office if you change or use another car.
4. Speed limit in the parking lot is 15 miles per hour.
5. Vehicles should be locked at all times.
6. Vehicles that are blocking free and open access to the parking lot are subject to a police citation, or may be towed at the owner's expense.
7. No item which is illegal to possess, is in violation of school regulations, or endangers the health, safety, or welfare of any persons, shall be stored in, or on, vehicles parked on school property (this includes, but is not limited to tobacco products, weapons, alcohol/drugs, and drug paraphernalia). School officials reserve the right to search any vehicle on campus.
8. The school assumes no responsibility for damage to or theft of a vehicle or any item stolen in or on a vehicle parked on school property.
I have read the ALTOONA SCHOOL DISTRICT PARKING AND TRAFFIC RULES PERTAINING TO EMPLOYEES.
By submitting this application, I signify that I agree to follow them.