Twenty-one (21) students represented AMS at the regional National History Day competition at UWEC last week - where 370 students were competing for 27 slots to go to state. Our middle school students claimed four (4) of those 27 spots, plus an alternate!
- Henry Pecha and Sam Peterson for their documentary entitled Game Over: The Video Industry Crash of 1983
- Michelle Laporte for her documentary entitled The Mass Execution of the Dakota 38
- Ben Bain for his historical paper entitled From Diplomacy to Destruction: The Assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand
- Sophia Gonstead and Danielle Loesel for their performance Remember the Alamo!
- Leah Saeger and Kennedy Trippler for being alternates with their documentary entitled Clara Barton: Angel of the Battlefield