Please Note: Due to the Coronavirus Shutdown, the Care Closet is closed until further notice. We are also unable to accept clothing donations at this time. Thank you.
While the Care Closet is closed to the public, we know our families have needs and we can help! Please complete a Google form to request the clothing and/or hygiene items that you need:
Requests are usually filled weekly on Wednesday's. We'll be in touch to make arrangements at that time. Please know we'll do our best to provide you with the needed items!
A Google form is also available to request weekend meals from our Student Food Pantry for grades 7-12:
Know someone in need? The Care Closet provides "no cost" shopping for our families. Clothing, including outer wear and shoes in many sizes, as well as personal hygiene products are available. Please request clothing and/or hygiene items by filling out and submitting a Request Form. The link is available on the left. Please Note: no requests will be filled the week of March 29.
- New and unused hygiene products (< follow hyperlink for list), diapers, blankets, and bed sheets.
- Not accepting clothing donations until further notice.
Spring/Summer Boys clothing
- Boys athletic pants 4 to XL and 18-20
- Spring/Summer Girls clothing
Athletic Pants, to size XL
- Womens Pants, 0/2
- Mens Underwear (New Only)
- Womens Underwear (New Only)
- Interested in volunteering? Opportunities include sorting and putting out new inventory, and/or covering shifts during our Open Hours. If interested, contact our Volunteer Coordinator.
School Year Hours:
During the 2019/20 school year, through June 3, the Care Closet is open as follows:
the first Wednesday of the month from 8:30 - 11:00 am and 3:00 - 6:00 pm (through June 3, 2020) AND the 4th Thursday of the month 4:00 - 6:30 pm (through May 28, 2020)
(coincides with the dates/times the Altoona Food Pantry is open at 701 7th Street West)
Summer hours will be announced in the June Rails Review Newsletter.